中国城市规划协会是城市规划行业全国性社会团体，英文名称China Association of City Planning，缩写为CACP，1994年在国家民政部登记注册成立，业务主管部门为中华人民共和国住房和城乡建设部，业务范畴包括城市规划设计、管理、信息、展示和城市勘测、地下管线等方面，现有会员单位800多家。
协会的最高权力机构是会员代表大会，每届五年。协会理事会会长：赵宝江。副会长：任致远、王燕、 李晓江、 施卫良、
俞斯佳、毛佳樑、尹海林、昝龙亮、周岚、蔡瀛、王东、 雷翔。秘书长：王 燕（兼）。顾问委员会主任：任致远。
电话：88082176 88082180 传真：88082179
China Association of City Planning（CACP）
Founded in 1994, China Association of City Planning (CACP), which was registered in the Ministry of Civil Affairs, is a non-governmental organization at national level in the sector of city planning under the guidance of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, P. R. China., with more than 800 members. CACP’s professional scope covers following aspects: city planning, design and management, information dissemination, city survey and underground pipeline etc.
- To abide by the constitution, laws and regulations, and social morality;
- To carry out the national guidelines and policies;
- To adapt to the needs of reform and development of city planning sector by performing the functions of coordinating, serving and on the sector’s behalf for fulfilling the view on scientific development;
- To safeguard the legal rights of the members;
- To reflect the wills and requirements of the members;
- To serve the members zealously;
- To facilitate the contact among the sector organizations;
- To play the bridging and liaison role between the government and the sector, and
- To promote the healthy development of the cause of urban planning, management and construction.
II. Main tasks:
- To organize the research on the subjects related to reforms and development of city planning sector, and put forward opinions and suggestions for the competent government agencies in regard to development plans of the sector, relevant policies, regulations and standards;
- To summarize, exchange and disseminate the advanced experience as well as the outstanding fruits of R&D, design and information communication in the city planning sector; to promote the technical progress by recommending excellent achievements and thesis to the relevant authority;
- To organize the biennial evaluation of the “National Award for Outstanding Design of Urban and Rural Planning”, which is approved by relevant government authority;
- Entrusted by the government and in accordance with requirements of the market and the development of the sector, to organize a variety of professional exhibitions in the city planning sector aiming at promoting information exchange and communication;
- Approved and entrusted by relevant government department, to organize the professional lectures, workshops and training classes in the field of urban and rural planning;
- To organize the consultation services on city planning;
- According to relevant national provisions, to set up and manage the website, edit and publish the publications and information materials of CACP with a view to enhancing publicity works in planning sector;
- To establish collaboration relations with relevant non-governmental organizations of city planning at abroad and in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, China, and develops international exchanges including training related to city planning;
- To organize professional training activities related to city planning;
- To reflect the opinions and suggestions of members to the competent government authority in time;
- To undertake the assignment entrusted by the competent government authority and organize other activities for the benefit of the development of the sector, and
- To organize pro bono activities according with the objectives of CACP.
III. Organization Structure
The highest power authority of CACP is the Congress of Members with a term of five years.
The Council’s composition is as following:
- President: Mr. ZHAO Baojiang
- Vice-president: REN Zhiyuan
- Secretary General: Ms. WANG Yan (concurrent post)
- Director of Consultant Committee: Mr. REN Zhiyuan
CAPA has seven professional committees, namely Professional Committee of Planning & Management, Professional Committee of Planning & Design, Professional Committee of Urban Surveying, Working Committee of Woman Planners, Professional Committee of Underground Pipelines, Working Committee of Information Management, and Professional Committee of Planning Exhibitions
The secretariat serves as a standing executive body reporting to the council and the standing committee, which is composed of two sections, namely the General Office and the Operation Section.
The General Office: in charge of the management of financing, fixed assets, personnel, education, files, membership dues, integrative coordination including enhancing the relation with relevant superior government department and daily administration, member development and management, external liaisons as well as the matters concerning the Communist Party affairs and organizational development.
The Operation Section: in charge of working out the annual working plan of CACP and the Development Plan of the Sector, developing the plan for international exchanges and professional training as well as corresponding tasks of organizing and implementing, undertaking the organizing works of conferences held by CACP, organizing the professional consultation services and subject studies, conducting the professional and information disseminations, managing the website of CACP, and organizing the biennial evaluation activity of the “National Award for Outstanding Design of Urban and Rural Planning”.
Address: 8012-C, China Architectural Culture Centre, No.13, Sanlihe Rd, Beijing, China.
Telephone: 86-10-88082176, 88082180 Fax: 86-10-88082179
Zip Code: 100037 E-mail: email@example.com